Terms & Conditions For The Sugarbreak® Sampling Program
Sugarbreak LLC has created a program for a limited number of individuals who will be selected to receive samples of certain of Sugarbreak’s products (Resist, Stabilize, Reduce) in order to evaluate the benefits and drawbacks of the products and to share their honest evaluations in the Comments/Review sections for the Product pages on Sugarbreak’s website, www.sugarbreak.com (the “Sugarbreak Sampling Program”). This Sugarbreak Sampling Program is offered on an “as available” basis, and Sugarbreak, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to determine who may receive no-cost sample Products. The Sugarbreak Sampling Program is void where prohibited by law. Supplies are extremely limited for the Sugarbreak Sampling Program. The following terms and conditions apply to the Sugarbreak Sampling Program. By submitting the Sugarbreak Sampling Program Candidate Form or participating in the Sugarbreak Sampling Program, you agree to be bound by all the following terms and conditions as well as the terms and conditions contained in the Sugarbreak Sampling Program Candidate Form and Sugarbreak’s general Terms & Conditions.
The Sugarbreak Sampling Program is not intended to serve the general population but is intended to allow a limited number of participants selected by Sugarbreak (“Selected Participants”) to evaluate the Products and share their honest opinions with others in the Comments/Review section of the Product pages on Sugarbreak’s website.
- Sample Products are extremely limited, so only a small number of individuals will be selected to participate in the Sugarbreak Sampling Program.
- In order to be considered by Sugarbreak as a Selected Participant, you must complete and submit the Sugarbreak Sampling Program Candidate Form, found here.
- Sugarbreak, in its sole discretion, shall determine the Selected Participants. Sugarbreak reserves the unilateral right to include or exclude any individual in or from participation in the Sugarbreak Sampling Program.
- You may submit only one Sugarbreak Sampling Candidate Form during the entire duration of the Sugarbreak Sampling Program.
- You will be notified by email from Sugarbreak if you are chosen as a Selected Participant. You will be notified if you are not selected.
Sample Program Conditions:
- A Selected Participant will receive one (1) unit of each Product that the Selected Participant designated on the Sugarbreak Sampling Program Candidate Form submitted.
- There will be no renewals of the Sugarbreak Sampling Program for the Selected Participants. Each Selected Participant will receive a maximum of one (1) unit for each Product chosen by the Selected Participant on the Sugarbreak Sampling Program Candidate Form as part of the Sugarbreak Sampling Program.
- Sugarbreak, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to limit the amount of Product(s) and/or timing of Product shipment under this Sugarbreak Sampling Program.
- Products provided under the Sugarbreak Sampling Program are intended only for the Selected Participant’s use and may not be sold, transferred, or otherwise offered to third parties.
- Products provided via the Sugarbreak Sampling Program must never be submitted for reimbursement from private, government, or any other third-party insurance payors.
- Selected Participants agree and acknowledge that they shall fully bear all tax consequences of any and all Product samples received and Sugarbreak has not provided tax advice related to the Sugarbreak Sampling Program.
- The Sugarbreak Sampling Program is intended for a limited time only. Sugarbreak reserves the right to terminate the Sugarbreak Sampling Program at any time without notice to Selected Participants or individuals who submit Sugarbreak Sampling Program Candidate Forms.
Product Review Guidelines:
Sugarbreak intends the Sugarbreak Sampling Program to provide its potential customers with honest, unbiased feedback on its Products. The Company is committed to full compliance with U.S. Food & Drug Administration and Federal Trade Commission regulations and guidelines. To that end, please keep in mind the following requirements when reviewing a Product:
- Please state the following at the beginning of your review, “I was selected to participate in the Sugarbreak Sampling Program and received [identify product] for free.”
- Clear and specific feedback is important for the benefit of others.
- Reviews must be submitted in English.
- DO NOT mention in your review any medical condition such as diabetes, high cholesterol, etc.
- DO NOT mention symptoms that are clearly associated with a particular medical condition or disease (for example, “my blood sugar level was lowered.”)
- Focus on the Product and your experience using it.
- Provide specific details about what you did or did not like about the Product.
- Sugarbreak reserves the right to remove a Product review if it contains any of the following:
- Obscenities, defamatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum;
- Prices, advertisements, content considered as spam, or references to other products, offers, websites, or competitors;
- Email addresses, phone numbers, links to websites, physical addresses, or other forms of contact information;
- Critical comments about other reviews or reviewers posted on the Product pages.
- Sugarbreak uses reasonable efforts to ship Products under the Sugarbreak Sampling Program as requested and on a timely basis, but we cannot guarantee the availability of any Product, a specific timeline for delivery of any Product, or the condition in which a Product will arrive under the Sugarbreak Sampling Program.
- Sugarbreak reserves the right to deny any request for Product for any reason, or to make substitutes to Product shipped, at our discretion.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By submitting a Sugarbreak Sampling Program Candidate Form or participating in the Sugarbreak Sampling Program, you agree to the following disclaimer of liability by Sugarbreak, LLC.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF SUGARBREAK AND ITS AFFILIATES, RELATED COMPANIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS. NOTHING IN THIS SECTION IS INTENDED TO LIMIT ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE THAT MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY LIMITED.
- THE SUGARBREAK SAMPLING PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SUGARBREAK EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, SUCH AS IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SUGARBREAK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND LOST PROFITS OR SAVINGS) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH SUGARBREAK PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF OUR NEGLIGENCE.
Application of Sugarbreak’s Terms and Conditions: All of the provisions contained in Sugarbreak’s Terms and Conditions apply to the Sugarbreak Sampling Program to the extent they are consistent with these Sugarbreak Sampling Program Terms and Conditions. To the extent there is a conflict between these Sugarbreak Sampling Program Terms and Conditions and Sugarbreak’s general Terms and Conditions, these Sugarbreak Sampling Program Terms and Conditions apply.